This video will show you how to create an interactive dashboard containing a single serial chart using the icCube software. Notice how it interacts when it is published in an application.
Timeline and topics:
- show how the end result responds to the application filter settings;
- set-up the underlying data, using the data cube AdventureWorks;
- create a double-row chart, based on Customer Geography: Country and Customer: City;
- sort the City on the value “Internet Sales Amount”, descending, within the Country;
- change the default column chart to a bar chart, to enable easy reading the labels;
- set the color for the bars;
- add a scrollbar to the chart and zoom in at start-up on the first 25 cities;
- show again the end result in the application.
Below the interesting highlights of the tip, so you can have a closer look.
Back to dashboard tips.